[OpenSIPS-Users] Paid Consultation Request

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Thu Feb 12 17:13:40 CET 2009

Geoffrey,You shouldn't be put off by everyone's responses. Keep in mind that
all of us out here took time to respond to you. Which should be an indicator
of the willingness of everyone to help. Not everyone will have a
gentle demeanor, but the basic point is that what you were asking for
suggested you didn't know what was wrong, but you did know how long it would
take to fix.  Us as developers look at that and think that it's unlikely
that we'll be able to meet those needs and make you happy.

I would be happy to help you out, as I'm sure plenty on this list would be.
But I'm certain that a couple hours isn't going to get you much.

I wouldn't give up on the project because of this.. I'd step back and say,
"Wow, look at all the people who wrote back to me".

-Brett

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 9:47 AM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro