[OpenSIPS-Users] Paid Consultation Request

Geoffrey Mina geoffreymina at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 16:26:24 CET 2009

Well, just figured I would provide an update.  As I was very put off
by the general attitude of the community as it related to my request
for commercial support and assistance during my deployment phase I
started looking elsewhere.

Someone on this list suggested I contact the author of the dispatcher
module (Daniel-Constantin Mierla).  He was very responsive to my
initial request and we quickly came upon an hourly consulting
agreement through his company Asipto based in Romania.

On top of that, I have decided to replace my OpenSIPS install with
Kamailio based on some conversations I had with Daniel.  I think I
will be much happier in my new 'home', where I don't have to worry
about getting flamed while looking for some professional consulting
services.  As the individual responsible for seeing that the calls
coming into my network are properly handled, it makes me comfortable
to know I have a professional resource as opposed to simply a user
list (which is often very helpful)

Bogdan - I would like to personally thank you for addressing some of
my questions personally over the last couple of months.  You helped me
greatly in getting past some of the initial learning curve issues
associated with the OpenSIPS project.

Thanks, and take care.
Geoff