[OpenSIPS-Users] Business around OpenSIPS

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Thu Feb 12 15:17:48 CET 2009

Bogdan,Hey, great idea. However, I'm concerned that we can't list any
information. I understand why you say this, it certainly it's supposed to be
a free billboard. But how would a user know what to click on?

I think maybe we should allow a few bullet points to name some specialities.
I know, once you open that door...

Thanks for everything.. really.. :)
-Brett

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 5:58 AM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro