[OpenSIPS-Users] Paid Consultation Request

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Feb 12 00:18:51 CET 2009

El Jueves, 12 de Febrero de 2009, escribió:
> I have addressed the ds_select_domain() usage issue after re-reading
> the documentation upon your guidance.  The last config I sent over is
> using ds_next_dst() in the failure_route.
>
> I am not sure why OpenSIPS didn't have a startup error, but it
> appeared to have started cleanly...

As you can see in module "dispatcher.c":

  {"ds_select_domain", (cmd_function)w_ds_select_domain, 2, fixup_igp_igp, 0,
REQUEST_ROUTE},

So "ds_select_domain" can be invoked just in REQUEST_ROUTE. I'm suspecting
that since the funcion is called into a ROUTE block (called from a
FAILURE_ROUTE block) the check is "bypassed". I'd consider it a bug...

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo