[OpenSIPS-Users] Paid Consultation Request

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Feb 11 23:20:29 CET 2009

El Miércoles, 11 de Febrero de 2009, Geoffrey Mina escribió:
>  ## If we are in-dialog loose_route() should return true and we should
>  ## end up here.  I am not sure the subsequent check of has_totag() is
>  ## necessary, but I could be wrong.

Yes, you should do it. In your actual config, if an in-dialog request (To tag)
with no Route headers arrives, your OpenSIPS will accept it (loose_route
returns false since there is no Route headers).

An in-dialog request with no Route header should never arrive toa proxy, since
a proxy only remains in the dialog path if it added Record-Route header, so
in-dialog requests would have Route header. If not, they are invalid/spoofed.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo