[OpenSIPS-Users] Paid Consultation Request

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Feb 11 22:43:27 CET 2009

El Miércoles, 11 de Febrero de 2009, Geoffrey Mina escribió:
> It's nice to see there are actually some folks out there who can
> (almost) see where I am coming from.  The general response of the
> community is quite surprising.  I was expecting much different
> when submitted.
>
> My system is working 100% error free in the 'lab' environment, so
> hopefully you are correct in your assumption that I have achieved
> success.
>
> I have heard everyone LOUD and CLEAR.  Unless it's broken or not
> working as expected... don't come here looking for advice and
> mentoring!

Please paste your configuration (better if you attach it as text file) and
make a description of what it's supposed to do. Detail also in which points
you could have some doubt.

You didn't understand us (better if I speak just about me). I'm ready to help
if I read a good and detailed description. What I don't like is the way you
initiated your request, very honest, but unfeasible in fact (IMHO).

So please, let's help you in a more feasible way :)

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo