[OpenSIPS-Users] Paid Consultation Request

Geoffrey Mina geoffreymina at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 20:16:28 CET 2009

Well, I wouldn't really be looking for solutions to any problems
found.  I would simply be looking for someone to identify possible
problems in my config.  Once an 'issue' has been identified, I will
work to address it myself.  My config works great in a bubble, so I
can't be that far off.

Basically what this comes down to is a scenario of "I don't know what
I don't know"... if that makes any sense.

Thanks,
Geoff