[OpenSIPS-Users] Paid Consultation Request

Geoffrey Mina geoffreymina at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 18:25:56 CET 2009

Thanks for your reply, but I tend to disagree.  I have spent many
hours programming my OpenSIPs deployment as well as processing test
calls.  It is a VERY simple deployment, which is why I think that 2
hours will be more than enough.  The factors are:

1 - We have one SIP provider
2 - We are ONLY handling INVITE requests for the purpose of load
balancing IVR systems
3 - We are using dispatcher in round-robin mode

With the scope of functionality being so narrow, I see no reason why
someone with some good experience wouldn't be able to simply
double-check my work.  This is my first fore into OpenSIPs, but
certainly not my first into SIP.

Looking forward to some other responses.

Thanks,
Geoff