[OpenSIPS-Users] acc problem

ASHWINI NAIDU ashwini.naidu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 14:03:24 CET 2009

hi bogdan,

I donot get any record in DB. I have written below the setting for acc made.

# ----- acc params -----
/* what sepcial events should be accounted ? */
modparam("acc", "db_url", "mysql://opensips:opensipsrw@localhost/opensips")
modparam("acc", "early_media", 1)
modparam("acc", "report_ack", 1)
modparam("acc", "report_cancels", 1)

/* by default ww do not adjust the direct of the sequential requests.
   if you enable this parameter, be sure the enable "append_fromtag"
   in "rr" module */
modparam("acc", "detect_direction", 0)

/* account triggers (flags) */

modparam("acc", "failed_transaction_flag", 3)
modparam("acc", "log_flag", 1)
modparam("acc", "log_missed_flag", 2)

/* uncomment the following lines to enable DB accounting also */
modparam("acc", "db_flag", 1)
modparam("acc", "db_missed_flag", 2)

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 6:27 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro

--