[OpenSIPS-Users] radius SQL accounting of failed calls

alfredoc alfredoc at generalvoip.net
Mon Feb 9 04:21:57 CET 2009

Hi. I've also applied the same patch on freeradius-server-2.1.3, and
apparently went well. No errors during patching and compilation, but I'm
still getting the following error in radius log:

Sun Feb  8 21:40:22 2009 : Error: rlm_radutmp: Logout entry for NAS OpenSIPS
port 5060 has wrong ID
Sun Feb  8 21:40:27 2009 : Error: rlm_radutmp: NAS OpenSIPS port 5060
unknown packet type 15)

I've included dictionary.opensips in /usr/local/etc/raddb/dictionary file:

$INCLUDE        /usr/local/share/freeradius/dictionary
$INCLUDE        /usr/local/etc/raddb/dictionary.opensips

The same for radiusclient dictionary.

In opensips.cfg, radiusclient config :
.
.
modparam("acc", "failed_transaction_flag", 1)
modparam("acc", "radius_config",
"/usr/local/etc/radiusclient-ng/radiusclient.conf")

Running on Centos 5.2, opensips 1.4.2-tls, rediusclient-ng.0.5.6

Maybe I'm not using the correct patch or dictionary files ??  Any help will
be appreciated.

Regards,

Alfredoc