[OpenSIPS-Users] New: Closeddial module

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Sun Feb 8 02:21:55 CET 2009

This is interesting, but I wonder...
Seems like it would be more useful if this was integrated also into the
register function so that dynamic clients can be grouped.

Said another way, seems like "new_uri" doesn't really make sense. It should
point either a new_uri or to an already registered contact. If it was
integrated into register, you'd put the user into a group when they
register, then the lookup function would also need to pass the group.

Maybe I'm thinking about this wrong.. Good idea tho. :)
-Brett