[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips interop with yahoo messenger, gchat, MSN or pidgin

Visu.M visumrs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 00:45:34 CET 2009

Folks,

I am new to SIP development. I am currently developing a presence project.
I installed OPENSIPS as server and sipsimpleclient as client.

I have a question. Will I be able to use yahoo messenger, google chat or MSN
messenger as SIP client with OPENSIPS as server ?
I remember seeing a presentation where OPENSIPS is used with MSN messenger.
I couldn't locate it now.
Any reply or pointers will be of great help.

Thanks in Advance,
Visu M