[OpenSIPS-Users] Changes in osipsconsole?

Joan aseques at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 19:04:08 CET 2009

2009/2/3 Iulia Bublea <iulia at opensips.org>:
> Joan wrote:
>>
>> Hello, I have seen that there are interesting changes in osipsconsole.
>> There is the long expected drouting addition :)
>> I would like to know what's the state of the changes, because in the
>> last checkout I did (rev 5222), there was re-introduced a problem
>> where you weren't able to connect to mysql unless you're using root
>> with empty password ..
>> I attach the part of the diff related.
>
> Hi Joan,
>
> Thanks for raising the db problem. It has just been fixed.
Digging a little in the svn I found that it was due to the splitting
of osipsconsole an the regular tools, fine for me then, I'll deprecate
the regular tools quite soon  ...
There's another glitch, I'm using ubuntu, and after generating the
packages I get osipsconsole installed into /usr/sbin/osipsconsole, the
problem is that it is looking for the config within the the wrong
path, it says:

my $PATH_BIN = "/usr/sbin/";
my $PATH_CTLRC = "/usr/etc/opensips/";
my $PATH_ETC = "/usr/etc/opensips/";

When it should be:
my $PATH_BIN = "/usr/sbin/";
my $PATH_CTLRC = "/etc/opensips/";
my $PATH_ETC = "/etc/opensips/";

With the second configuration it seems to work, I don't know how to
change to make it depend on packaging type.

Regards