[OpenSIPS-Users] Logging selected users full SDP

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Feb 3 11:40:54 CET 2009

Hi Matii

As Stefano already said, for logging, you might consider using the
siptrace module (specially designed for such purposes):
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.4.x/siptrace.html

For step (2), to avoid the extra query, use the "load_credentials"
option in the auth_db module:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.4.x/auth_db.html#id228277
The idea is to load (during the password check at auth) other fields
form the subscriber table (like a custom one, some flags).