[OpenSIPS-Users] trying from different source port

Josip Djuricic josip.djuricic at voljatel.hr
Tue Dec 29 16:26:02 CET 2009

Hi Bogdan,

Tnx, I know the question is preety stupid and it should not be on opensips
list, because I've noticed this problem with Cisco CUBE, like sometimes it
just confuses him and it stops responding to this kind of calls. So I
thought I'll ask for opinion.

It's just a hunch since all other calls work perfectly except for this user.

Thanks anyway.

Best regards,

Josip