[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS with Asterisk

Saeed Akhtar saeedakhtar.484 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 13:17:29 CET 2009

hi all,
  I'm configuring OpenSIPS with Asterisk. I used
seturi("sip:2001 at ASTERISK_IP:ASTERISK_PORT"); to forward my call to
Asterisk. Now Asterisk receives the call but shows a message that it can't
transfer call to my extension because it says call from ' ' to '2001' cannot
transfer because extension 2001 not found. extension 2001 is already there
in default context. I think problem is that from extension is empty. Can
anyone guide me what exactly is problem. Thanks

Regards,

Saeed Akhtar