[OpenSIPS-Users] Help with the dialog module please

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Dec 24 09:30:07 CET 2009

Hello Brian,

I suggest to create the dialog state just after the auth is done.

The difference between creating a dialog via flag and create_dialog()
function is that the create_dialog() is creating the dialog on the spot,
while the flag is just marking the request for dialog creation - the
creation itself is done inside of the t_relay() function, when the call
is sent out.

www.voice-system.ro