[OpenSIPS-Users] Load balancer - releasing resources

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Dec 24 09:26:15 CET 2009

Hello Peter,

LB does not work for the redirect scenario, but only for a call through
(proxy) scenario. Because OpenSIPS considers as load the number of
ongoing calls, and into a redirect scenario, opensips cannot know how
many ongoing call are.

Also, use all the time the stateful functions when using LB. LB
mechanism is tied to dialogs which are tied to transactions. So replace
the sl_send_reply() with t_reply() .

www.voice-system.ro