[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRtool freeradius mysql error

osiris123d duane.larson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 18:25:15 CET 2009

I edited /etc/mysql/my.cnf with the following

server-id = 1
log_bin = /var/log/mysql/mysql-bin.log
binlog_do_db = include_database_name
binlog_ignore_db = include_database_name

When I restart mysql the following file is created under /var/log/mysql
mysql-bin.000001

But when I start up /etc/init.d/cdrtool start and /etc/init.d/freeradius
start
nothing shows up in the log file all that is there is
CDRTool:/var/log/mysql# more mysql-bin.000001
KˆN2KuK^b5.0.51a-24+lenny2-logJ2K8

Thats it. :(

When is the radacctYYYYMM created? Is it when cdrtool is started or when
freeradius is started?? I see in the /etc/cron.d/cdrtool file that the
following are commented out
# Next two jobs are only used when using a central radacct table:
# 0 3 1 * * root php /var/www/CDRTool/scripts/OpenSIPS/rotateTables.php
>/dev/null
# 0 4 * * * root php /var/www/CDRTool/scripts/purgeTables.php >/dev/null

but the rotateTables looks like it would only create the new months table
on the first of the month. So that can't be my issue, but I am guessing
that this does need to be uncommented for future table creations correct?