[OpenSIPS-Users] multiple Via headers separated by comma

Josip Djuricic josip.djuricic at voljatel.hr
Tue Dec 22 11:34:35 CET 2009

Hi Andrew,

Thanks very much for your quick answer, I understand that by rfc it is
completely valid.

What I can't seem to find is why is my last 200 OK from uas not beeing
matched against the BYE that opensips forwarded to uas. So after uas sends
200 OK, it keeps receiveing BYE until timeout occurs. It only happens with
sipp, if using any other uac everything works as expected. Every other
transaction is matched correctly.

I'm includig siplog from that last message, with changed ip's.

Perhaps you would see this problem more clearly?

Thanks,

Josip