[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRtool freeradius mysql error

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Mon Dec 21 21:50:31 CET 2009

Looking at your configuration you are not using the latest
configuration files or you did not read the changelog that comes with
each update to keep your previously installed versions up to date.

For example the sql.conf you have does not match the ones form our
latest packages, if you look at CDRTool latest sample configuration
for Freaaradius the number of fields differ from yours. I am not able
to tell what other things you did not update properly.

Regarding the table auto-creation, the radcctYYYYMM table is created
by the stored procedure that you are calling in sql.conf:

    accounting_start_query      = "\
           CALL insert_radacct_record( \
                 'radius', \

The latest stored procedure is found in CDRTool setup directory you
must update that as well.

--
Adrian