[OpenSIPS-Users] invite with ip instead of domain

Josip Djuricic josip.djuricic at voljatel.hr
Sat Dec 19 19:26:19 CET 2009

Hi there,

I'm trying to understand how to overcome problem I experience.

It is my misconfiguration and leck of knowledge on how core config file
for opensips works.

The problem is like this:
I have a user 12345 at domain.com registering to my opensips server. Now
from some equipment I get a sip invite with 12345 at ip-address. Ofcourse
with lookup("location") usrloc I get Not found. Is there a possibility
alias can help me with this and what would be correct way of using it.

Or an easy way of telling save("location") to save everything without
domain, but instead to use ip addr?

I  know it's a bit foolish but it's a limitation of our b2bua combined
with my lack of knowledge.

Thanks,

Josip