[OpenSIPS-Users] Failed INVITE tcp_send

opensipslist at encambio.com opensipslist at encambio.com
Fri Dec 18 14:14:12 CET 2009

Hello Bogdan,

An ven., déc 18, 2009, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu schrieb:
>opensipslist at encambio.com wrote:
>>> One solution fixed both errors (assuming there really were two
>>> different erros) as you see below.
>>>
>> Whoops I spoke too soon. It seems that patching MAX_SSL_RETRIES only
>> fixed the 'tls_blocking_write' error. Now I still have in the log:
>>
>>   <error> ERROR:core:tcp_blocking_connect: timeout 10 s elapsed from 10 s
>>   <error> ERROR:core:tcpconn_connect: tcp_blocking_connect failed
>>   <error> ERROR:core:tcp_send: connect failed
>>   <error> ERROR:tm:msg_send: tcp_send failed
>>   <error> ERROR:tm:t_forward_nonack: sending request failed
>>
>I guess you are trying to connect to some destination which is not
>listening - check with tcpdump where opensips tries to open the TCP
>connection and see if there is a really app listening there.

Seems reasonable, so I'll take your advise and start debugging with
tcpdump. My guess is that there is some NAT problem and/or faulty IP
number substitution in SDP (a config error basically.) The strange
thing is that the same config was being used with OpenSER 1.3.X and
these errors did not appear.

I'll start tcpdump and report what I find.

Thanks,
Brian