[OpenSIPS-Users] Planning release 1.6.1

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Thu Dec 17 16:37:15 CET 2009

Hello Bogdan,

I came across this issue with the dispatcher module: I need to
dispatch calls using the 'non implemented' method - the first entry in
set is chosen.  It would be helpful to define this 'non implemented'
method and document it in the README:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/dispatcher.html#id271244
We could use algorithm id '8' for 'first entry is chosen'.  This will
be totally backward compatible with 1.6.0.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas