[OpenSIPS-Users] Dynamic Routing Help

Saeed Akhtar saeedakhtar.484 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 13:56:59 CET 2009

Hi all,

I'm want to route my call to another sip server if certain criteria match so
I looked for it and found dynamic routing (drouting) and Least Cost Routes -
LCR module to do so. I read about dynamic routing and as it was serving my
purpose so I thought I should go for it.
Now in drouting, I gave address to another SIP server on local network. When
I tested it, it was a failure. I go through console output. I found out it
successfully modified ruri and following message showed.

DBG:drouting:do_routing: setting gw [0] as ruri "sip:<new number>@<ip
> address>"

Then next it gave me following message:

DBG:registrat:lookup: '<new number>' Not found in usrloc

And hence request was not forwarded to other sip server. I also rechecked it
through wireshark but no packet was forwarded to other sip server ip
address.

What I believe is that OpenSIPS is checking its own registrar no metter even
if ip address of other server is already given. Can someone please tell me
how to bypass this registrar check and just forward the request to other
server simply.

Regards,

Saeed Akhtar