[OpenSIPS-Users] need help on registrar Module

ha do haloha201 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 10 09:50:08 CET 2009

HI Alex

Thank you for your answer
i think it is not fair for opensips because i check on the kamailio website
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/1.5.x/registrar.html#id2530309

there is a flag to archive my goal : 0x04
0x04 - store and maintain one
					contact per AoR. If there are other contact addresses for
					AoR not matching current registration, remove them.
					This mode ensures one contact per AoR (user).

why do i ask about the thing because if my WAN connection is down an up again  then i will get new WAN IP address,

maybe next release opensips will have :)

Thank you
Ha`