[OpenSIPS-Users] sip-chatserver spits exception during MSRP conf Session

Manivasagam Sivaraman smvasagam2000 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 19:30:29 CET 2009

Yes my client is sending the first blank MSRP message, immediately after the
blank message is sent, the server sends MSRP disconnect. I found that the
msrp header had the msrp:// in the path instead of msrps://.. . After I
corrected that, every thing seems to work fine.

However the sipsimpleclient that runs on Linux (py script) is not working
with the chat-server. My client works good for establishing msrp conf
session. I'm also able to add participant to the established conf using
REFER.

Thanks
Mani