[OpenSIPS-Users] Basic questions.

Gayathri G gayathrigogineni at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 6 08:51:31 CET 2009

Hi,

I am new to opensip.
please clarify my basic questions and direct me to the url.
1. I want to use opensip has Proxy only,
     I have 2 networks - n1,n2.
     I want to have opensip between n1 and n2.
> opensip in my case should act as a Proxy only and forwarded the request.
    Can it be achieve? if so will it act as Stateless or stateful.
    what are the settings I should do f this operation?

2) I downloaded the opensip-1.6.0-notls_src.gz build.
I did Make all. and I see that opensips is generated.
I am trying to run with the command: ./opensips -Ef etc/opensips.cfg
But it exists immediately?  (I did : export sip_domain="sample.com"

can any one guide me what I am missing? and why it is not running?

TIA.