[OpenSIPS-Users] Virtual Service Activation Codes

Indiver nehru.indu at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 10:51:55 CET 2009

Hi Bodgan,
As you said I'm trying to go with the script for Activation codes. I wrote a
dialplan rule for the number dialed with 7(i.e 78 or 79 etc) will  add
prefix * to it . The scenario i'm thinking is
for when user dials 78 it adds prefix * and go to failure route for
voicemail
              user dials 73 it adds prefix * and go to  failure route for
callfwd .
Is this scenario right?. I'm new to dialplan scenario so ignore any
miscalculation.Thanks in Advance!.