[OpenSIPS-Users] dialog - failed to get From header

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Thu Dec 3 03:32:04 CET 2009

Hi Bogdan,

I got some errors when I tried patching this time:

(Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
patching file modules/dialog/dlg_handlers.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 681.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
modules/dialog/dlg_handlers.c.rej

modules/dialog/dlg_handlers.c.rej contains:

***************
*** 681,687 ****
      }

      if (parse_from_header(req)<0 || get_from(req)->tag_value.len==0) {
-         LM_ERR("failed to get From header\n");
          return -1;
      }

--- 681,690 ----
      }

      if (parse_from_header(req)<0 || get_from(req)->tag_value.len==0) {
+         LM_ERR("failed to get From header (hdr=%p,parsed=%p,tag_len=%d) "
+             "callid=<%.*s>\n", req->from,
req->from?req->from->parsed:NULL,
+
req->from?(req->from->parsed?get_from(req)->tag_value.len:0):0,
+             req->callid->body.len, req->callid->body.s);
          return -1;
      }

I'm attempting to patch this against 1.5.3.  I put the dlg_handlers.c.orig
back in place before attempting this patch.

Not sure where to go from here.

- Jeff