[OpenSIPS-Users] usrloc expiring location record from different registrar after startup

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Dec 2 10:44:47 CET 2009

Hi Henk,

In non db-only modes, the primary storage is the mem cache - the DB is
used only as a secondary storage support (for persistence across
reboots) and it is only written (cache flushed into DB) and never read
(only at startup) - this is why you cannot share a location table via 2
servers.

Let me know if you experience the same problem while using the db-only mode.

www.voice-system.ro