[OpenSIPS-Users] Restrictions using branch_route

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Dec 1 23:30:32 CET 2009

Hi John,

well, if you use 1.6, you have a nice way to iterate through all the
branches directly from the request route, via the branch() variable:
    http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreVar16#toc14

So, you could iterate (using the index and "while" statement) through
all the existing branches and do whatever you want to do directly from
request route.

www.voice-system.ro