[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog information tracing in opensips Issue

urmi lakkad urmi.lakkad at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 10:02:50 CEST 2009

Hello Bogdan,

Thank you for ur attention.

Sorry for inconvenience. I know  "patience is a virtues". But See, I m
trying to solve this problem from almost 1 week. and when I am sending you
the LOG file, I got a mail of moderator Approval. Thats y I have to remove
some of the log.

Anyways, Now I am sending you full call log of OpenSIPs.

Thank you very much.

-Urmi

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 1:10 AM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro