[OpenSIPS-Users] How do i enable radius support for acc module in opensips-1.5.2

ASHWINI NAIDU ashwini.naidu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 09:32:27 CEST 2009

Hi BogDan,

This is what i have in Make file of acc module

*# $Id: Makefile 5958 2009-08-17 14:26:57Z ironmissy $
#
# acc module makefile
#
#
# WARNING: do not run this directly, it should be run by the master Makefile

include ../../Makefile.defs
auto_gen=
NAME=acc.so
LIBS=

# set ENABLE_DIAMETER_ACC to true if you wish to enable DIAMETER accounting
#   (uncomment next line or 'ENABLE_DIAMETER_ACC=true make all')
#ENABLE_DIAMETER_ACC=true
ifeq ($(ENABLE_DIAMETER_ACC),true)
DEFS+=-DDIAM_ACC
endif

include ../../Makefile.modules

*Can you tell me where do you expect me enable radius*
*

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 12:57 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <
bogdan at voice-system.ro> wrote:

> Hi Ashwini,
>
> have you compiled the acc module with RADIUS support ? you need to go in
> modules/acc/Makefile and enable the RADIUS support  - then recompile and
> reinstall.
>
> Regards,
> Bogdan
>
> ASHWINI NAIDU wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> >    I have upgraded the opensips from 1.5 to 1.5.2 . when i use
> > acc_rad_request i get missing module error. how can i solve this problem
> >
> > --
> > Thanking You,
> > Ashwini BR Naidu

Thanking You,