[OpenSIPS-Users] OPenSIPS with SQLite3 database

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Wed Aug 26 22:25:40 CEST 2009

Actually it works quite well on embedded systems, even with mysql enabled.
I have tested openser a while ago on ARM embedded platforms with 32M
of RAM (no swap).
If you don't want to use mysql, you can try dbtext.
If you want to use a real database, then you can run unixodbc and
connect to a db on a separate machine.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas