[OpenSIPS-Users] drouting module

Sebastian Sastre sebastian at next-ip.com
Wed Aug 26 18:21:40 CEST 2009

Sorry bout that, I need help with this problem and I thought this was the
correct place to ask, If I’m posting incorrectly please let me know. I
resorted to asking this because i could not find enough documentation on the
group table. If anyone has extra documentation please send it over.

I am trying to authenticate all traffic coming from a particular domain/IP
since the phones are not directly registered to the Opensips. Therefore the
source might not be an active user but rather a caller id from a regular
pots line that comes from an access router.

Log

ERROR:drouting:get_group_id: no group for user "12345"@"192.168.10.5"

ERROR:drouting:do_routing: failed to get group id

Table

"id","username","domain","groupid","description"

1,"","192.168.10.5",100,"test"

Is it possible to use an expression like % or * ?

As additional information this works perfect

"id","username","domain","groupid","description"

1,"12345","192.168.10.5",100,"test"

Thanks again.

  _____