[OpenSIPS-Users] upgrade to 1.5.2 not sending Keep-Alives

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh.voip at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 13:03:10 CEST 2009

Hello,I was running Opensips 1.5.0 in a prefix based installation which was
running fine. I have lot of NATed clients registering to it and I use the
nat_keepalive() function to maintain the NAT ports in REGISTER requests.
I downloaded 1.5.2 from source and compiled it in a different directory and
started it. Everything was running fine but only problem was that Opensips
stopped sending keep-alives to the NATed UAs.
Scenario:
/usr/local/opensips_1.1 --> Opensips 1.5.0

/usr/local/opensips_1.2 --> Opensips 1.5.2

I have created separate services like service opensips_1.1 for prefix
opensips_1.1 and service opensips_1.2 for prefix opensips_1.2 to start and
stop easily.
Everything in the script is same since I didnt change the script. Only when
I start service opensips_1.2; the proxy just does not send any keep-alives
to the registered users; everything else works as expected.

No errors nothing in the logs. Any ideas???

Also to note; I installed Opensips 1.5.2 in a different server which didnt
have any previous installation of Opensips with same script; the keep-alives
are working as expected.

Thanks,

--- Jay