[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA module question

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Tue Aug 25 17:38:31 CEST 2009

Anca,What I was imaging was something like the dialplan module to perform
the rewrite, and the B2BUA module to track was it was originally so the
reverse direction doesn't include the translation. That kind of thing.

inside -> b2bua + translation ---> outside see's translated TO URI

outside with translated TOURI ->b2bua -> inside see's restored TO URI
(original TO URI)

Forgive me for not entirely understanding the B2BUA scenarios and rules
quite yet. ;)

-Brett