[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP Trunking

Matthew S. Crocker matthew at corp.crocker.com
Thu Aug 20 19:53:56 CEST 2009

Hello,

 I'm brand new to OpenSIPS, just going through the make process now.

 I need to configure OpenSIPS to act like a SBC for some SIP trunks coming off a VoIP switch.  Where should I look for Documentation/Examples of a working config?

Here is my scenario:

OpenSIPS has two interfaces,  private & public.
VoIP Gateway is on private LAN with no gateway configured (it can only talk to local machines, no routing)

End user has an Asterisk server on a private lan behind their firewall (NAT)

I need to configure OpenSIPS to listen for SIP messages on :5060 from the end user firewall.  It then need to rewrite the SIP message and send it to the Gateway.  The Gateway would see the messages coming from the internal IP of the OpenSIPS server.  Once all of the SIP messages get processed I then need the OpenSIPS server to proxy the RTP streams (plan on using mediaproxy) between the Asterisk server and VoIP Gateway.

Any helpful hints on where to look?

-Matt

--
Matthew S. Crocker