[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog information tracing in opensips Issue

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Thu Aug 20 16:08:21 CEST 2009

Urmi,You log shows the call having failed. I'm not sure why you think it
runs for the proper duration. But as far as OpenSIPs is concerned, the call
failed. It's likely a problem in your sipp scenario. It's very possible that
sipp thinks the call is up, but the proxy does not.

In any case, OpenSIPs is behaving as expected, the call fails, the dialog is
destroyed.
Aug 19 17:46:27 [6060] DBG:dialog:next_state_dlg: dialog
0x2aaaad55af90 changed from state 1 to state 5, due event 1
Aug 19 17:46:27 [6060] DBG:dialog:dlg_onreply: dialog 0x2aaaad55af90
failed (negative reply)

BTW, a negative reply is >=400 (or may also include  >= 300, can't
remember). Check your traces, see where that comes from.
-Brett