[OpenSIPS-Users] AVP/ Programing Documentation

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Wed Aug 19 17:19:07 CEST 2009

Roger,This is a common complaint of the opensips documentation. The reality
is that the module docs on their own arn't very good if you don't know how
opensips works. You need to go thru the examples and read the tutorials to
get a better idea of how opensips works and then the module docs will
probably make a whole lot more sense. The reality is that most of the
documentation is very good to those who know how OpenSIPs works.

That being said, if you have a specific complaint about something missing in
the docs, please do let the community know.

I personally would recommend reading about script variables along with the
avpops docs. Take a look here:
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreVar15#varavps

voice-system.ro wrote  some avpop docs a while back that were very good, but
I'm not sure how much of it is incorporated into the existing docs. Keep in
mind that it may be slightly different because of newer versions:
http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/

-Brett