[OpenSIPS-Users] handling a 422

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Tue Aug 18 15:08:39 CEST 2009

It seems very strange to me to have to manually manipulate headers that an
Opensips module added in the first place.  Seems like bad things could
happen if the modules expects them to be there with certain values and they
have different values or gone altogether.  If these headers are added in the
request route does the same rule apply as with append_hf(), that is, they
cannot be removed?

The whole thing just seems odd.

- Jeff