[OpenSIPS-Users] presence_dialoginfo context

dlublink kamailio.org at spam.lublink.net
Wed Aug 12 23:33:31 CEST 2009

Hello,

I have three different groups of extensions on my kamailio I want to be
able to separate them, so I prefixed a name to the extensions, so I have :

1. group1.101
2. group1.102
3. group2.101
4. group2.102
5. group3.102
6. group3.103.

The phones from different groups can not call each other, I found a
pseudo variable that I use to rewrite the destination url, so if user
group1.101 dials 102 I rewrite it to group1.102.

I want to do the same thing for presence_dialog info, how can I rewrite
the subscribe, presence and and notify messages to append the
appropriate prefix ?

Thanks,

David