[OpenSIPS-Users] ENUM Issue while using with opensips + asterisk ?

urmi lakkad urmi.lakkad at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 09:41:08 CEST 2009

Hello,

 I am using OpenSIPs-1.5.1 and asterisk-1.4 for my call flow.

 I want to use ENUM with openSIPs. For that I gone through the ENUM module
of OpenSIPs.

I have done required modification in my opensips.cfg file.

 Do I need to register my domain or sip number for ENUM ?? Do I need to do
any modification in asterisk ?

 Can you please guide me how to and what to do for using ENUM ?

 *Opensips.cfg File ::*

 loadmodule "enum.so"

modparam("enum", "domain_suffix", "e164.org.")

modparam("enum", "tel_uri_params", "")

 if (uri=~"^sip:[0-9][0-9]*") { # temp for austrlia

 strip(2);

prefix("+");

};

 if (uri=~"sip:\+[0-9]+")