[OpenSIPS-Users] some idea

josip.djuricic at voljatel.hr josip.djuricic at voljatel.hr
Sat Aug 8 10:18:56 CEST 2009

Hi there tnx for quick response.

The main idea is to provide intercepting functions to the government, since
they press really hard on us, and passive probes are way to expensive we
thought about trying to build our own...now that would equire a lot of
work, the most hard part would probably be state machine, and connecting
sip and rtp together.

So if you have any idea on how to acomplish that I and I think many others
faced with same challenge would be very gratefull.

Best regards,

Josip

On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 12:59:52 -0400, Alex Balashov
<abalashov at evaristesys.com>