[OpenSIPS-Users] Good intro to mediaproxy setup?

bay2x1 rod at racequeen.ph
Fri Aug 7 02:56:33 CEST 2009

Hi Matti,

I am only encountering only this error error: Connection with relay at
172.16.1.24 was lost: A TLS packet with unexpected length was received.  I
have already check both version for my dispatcher and relay they have the
same version 2.3.4.  The configuration before was working properly, I didn't
change any mediaproxy related configuration that is why I am wondering what
I did wrong?

I am also encountering this warning everytime I run both mediaproxy relay
and dispatcher:

Stopping MediaProxy Dispatcher:                            [  OK  ]
Starting MediaProxy Dispatcher:
/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/application/configuration/__init__.py:137:
DeprecationWarning: get_option is deprecated in favor of get_setting and
will be removed in 1.2.0.
  warn("get_option is deprecated in favor of get_setting and will be removed
in 1.2.0.", DeprecationWarning)
                                                           [  OK  ]

-----
http://opensips.blogspot.com http://opensips.blogspot.com