[OpenSIPS-Users] mailing list reply-to : list or sender

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Wed Aug 5 22:51:36 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 05 August 2009 17:09:56 Dan Pascu wrote:
> On Wednesday 05 August 2009, Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana wrote:
> > On Wednesday 05 August 2009 14:58:32 Brett Nemeroff wrote:
> > > And if you set to "The List", it's very hard to reply to the poster.
> > > Since neither reply to reply-all will get you the email of the poster.
> >
> > I don't know any mail client that when you hit "reply all", don't send
> > the reply to ALL, including list and poster, at least all common MUA does
> > it that way.
>
> Indeed. And how does that apply to what Brett (and everybody else
> advocating "Poster") said, that he wants to reply to the poster alone?

I don't know if I undestood you question ..., what they told is that they
allways use "Reply all", for sending to "the list" and to "the poster", and
what I told is that for me it's more logical to use "Reply" and been sended
to the list. Nowadays if you use "Reply", you will reply only to the poster.

--
Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana
Dimensión Virtual