[OpenSIPS-Users] mailing list reply-to : list or sender

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Wed Aug 5 22:44:50 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 05 August 2009 15:56:19 Brett Nemeroff wrote:
> Actually,I just checked with gmail on a list with "The List" set and when
> you hit "reply all" it ONLY places the list address in the To:

X-DDD ..., sorry I must laugh ..., Gmail it's a webmail with lot of
funcy "features", but also well know because of all the things it doesn't
handle very well as other MUA does.

Gmail doesn't handle threads on a friendly way, so only for that, it isn't
very good for mananing maillists mails.
Also Gmail doesn't handle at all, the extra headers that mailmain and other
maillist managers add, so that why when you do a "Reply all" with gmail, it
doesn't include all address on the reply.
All this things about gmail are well documented on Google LABS forums, they
have been requested as "basic features" by lot of users.

--
Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana
Dimensión Virtual