[OpenSIPS-Users] mailing list reply-to : list or sender

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Wed Aug 5 18:03:01 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 05 August 2009, Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana wrote:
> On Wednesday 05 August 2009 10:07:47 Dan Pascu wrote:
>
> I have no problem to setup my Kmail to work with the "List mode", I'll doit
> as most of list-admins don't want to change that.

That's contradictory. You first said that 99% of the lists you're on use "The
List" and now you say that you have to setup kmail to automatically reply to
the list because _most_ list-admins don't want to change it like that?!?

Have you ever wondered why list-admins don't want to change that?

> Some users have said they prefer "List mode", maybe if more users reply we
> could reach and agreement or not if admins don't want at all.

"Some" are you and another user. Everybody else found "Poster" to be a more
natural setting that gets less in the way and it's easier to use.

--
Dan