[OpenSIPS-Users] Contact header

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Wed Aug 5 15:58:28 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 05 August 2009 08:54:27 Adrian Georgescu wrote:
> Raul,
>
> Your recurrent negative comments on this mailing list about things you
> do not even use are absolutely disgusting.

I use them, but not in production enviroments, because they are useless to me
in their actual implementation, that's why I made comments about them.

> Keep your fancy opinions
> for yourself or take them some place else where people enjoy what you
> have to say.

Never ever in my life, you don't have to be agree with my opinions (it obvious
that you don't), but I'll not shut up if I think I have something to say that
could help (I said that dialog module have limitations, I said that I tested
it, so next step is to try to fix that limitations and send a patch, that's
something I have on my TODO)

--
Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana
Dimensión Virtual